- This event has passed.
HE – OASIS for Built Heritage Users – Support Workshop
25 February - 13:00 - 15:30Free
This workshop will provide training and support to archaeologists working commercially to promote the new system and provide training in its use.
Please note a series of workshops is being rolled out targeted at different users. If you don’t currently work within built heritage you can sign up here for further updates on courses for other users including HERs, Museums and maritime archaeology.
At the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Explain the role of OASIS within the Historic Environment
- Illustrate the value of making outputs of built heritage research more widely available.
- Explain how OASIS can be used to record investigations associated with the built environment
- Describe how OASIS fits into a project lifecycle including digital archiving
- Describe how to incorporate OASIS into workflows
- Demonstrate how to complete an OASIS record
- Be more confident in advocating the use of OASIS within workflows and/or policy
- Explain how to access user support for OASIS