- This event has passed.
HTN – An Introduction to Heritage Trust Network
6 May - 09:30 - 10:30Free
A webinar to introduce partners, funders, new members and other organisations to the work of Heritage Trust Network.
– People thinking about, or in the process of, forming a group/organisation to rescue and re-use a local heritage building, structure or space
– Community organisations thinking about taking on, or have already taken on, a historic building or garden
– Established organisations managing historic sites, who are not yet members
– Professionals from funders and partner organisations who work with the groups above
– Local authorities considering the future of their local heritage assets
Following the event we hope that you will have learned enough about the Network to want to join us or to refer any new contacts to us if you think they would benefit from membership.