IHBC Annual School 2021 – Historic Places – People Places
17 June - 18 June
The IHBC’s Brighton 2021 School is a centre of understanding and learning in the care and management of places for people.
Flexible and accessible delegate options that may extend up to 3 days, and more, of:
- Diverse learning resources and opportunities
- Events, live and virtual and – where viable – on-site and in-person; and
- New practice-based insights in our learning-led Heritage MarketPlace, including access to expert advice, services, advocacy and networks, challenging opinion while stimulating practical solutions,
- Low fees from £25 (IHBC Members, ‘Early Bird’ Day School, 18 June) + VAT
- Diverse and varied learning opportunities and support, including:
- Leading expertise and challenging opinions, across a variety of virtual, webinar, guidance and learning formats
- Learning-led School Heritage MarketPlace, with access to select lead practitioners, advisors, services and advocates, including 1-to-1 opportunities
- Lunch with the IHBC, an informal lunch – online and virtual -exploring the past and future of conservation practice and the IHBC
- Innovative digital resources supporting self-directed site visits and tours linked to School content
- On-site Brighton School-themed group tour options provisionally planned for a Saturday in Autumn 2021 with details to be confirmed in June. Numbers strictly limited, and open to Virtual School delegates only. All subject to pandemic guidance, viability and cancellation.
- Delegates’ ‘Questions and observations’ resource to guide content and discussions prior to School’s opening, with fees reimbursed to session chair’s ‘Best submission’ (chair’s discretion and decision final).
- IHBC CPD certification