ICON 2019 Conference: New Perspectives: Contemporary Conservation Thinking and Practice
12- 15 June 2019
#Icon19 provides the platform we need to engage with the latest developments in conservation of cultural heritage – to exchange knowledge, network with colleagues new and old, to support each other in our professional development and promote professional standards of conservation across the UK!
The Conference theme will explore the latest research, practical applications and innovative thinking across the sector.
Owing to popular demand, #Icon19 also features a greater variety of ancillary events than ever before!
Every registration includes a free ticket to the Opening Reception at Ulster Museum for a wine and a canape reception the evening of Wednesday, 12th June, and of course full access to two full days of seven parallel conference sessions at Belfast Waterfront.
In addition – join us for our all of the exciting events happening during our visit!
- Full programme of tours of Belfast and the surrounding area during the day on Wednesday 12th June. Watch this space!
- Conference tour options will include:
- A special reception for international delegates on Tuesday 11th June, aboard the historic SS Nomadic at Titanic Belfast – open to one and all! If you’re coming from afar, look out for your special discount code to register! If you’re coming from closer to home, please come along to mix and mingle and help us welcome our international colleagues!
- Icon’s Formal Triennial Conference Dinner at Belfast City Hall on Thursday 13th June. Booking now! Be seen – and feel free to bring your friends and family!
- Tours of Belfast for friends and family on Friday 14th June, while you’re in the second day of sessions. Watch this space – booking opens soon!
- Unwind in style at our Steam Jazz Night on Friday 14th June – feel free to bring your friends and family! Booking now
- Regional excursion on Saturday 15th June. Watch this space- booking opens soon!
There’s not a moment to lose! Register now and get in on all the action.